In the digital marketing era, click fraud has become one of the most common types of online fraud. Click fraud may affect any company that uses online advertising for income. However, it is especially prevalent in industries where pay-per-click (PPC) advertising is used. Digital media is also affected, aside from advertisers, who are the most evident victims of click fraud since their advertisements do not generate the sales, traffic, leads, and awareness they intended to produce.
Image: Cost of digital ad fraud worldwide (historical and estimated) by Statista
To give you an idea of how big the problem is, a report on digital ad fraud estimated that advertisers will lose $100 billion in 2023. This is a three-fold increase from the $35 billion lost in 2018. The question is, how much of your money will be in there? However, you must invest in click fraud prevention software to protect your hard-earned business money from being a portion of those $100 billion.
This article will rank and review the market’s three best click fraud prevention software.
What Are the Best Click Fraud Prevention Software?
You can use the best click fraud prevention software to identify odd or malicious behavior and automatically shut down invalid traffic sources. We have reviewed the features and benefits of the top click fraud prevention softwares on the market, and here is our list of Top three:
- PPC Protect
Google Ads accounts can be protected from unwanted ad clicks using ClickGUARD, allowing marketers to control and verify their paid traffic and avoid wasted ad clicks. ClickGUARD provides the most intelligent and advanced click fraud prevention platform and service to organizations wanting to understand better and prevent resource-draining, non-profitable clicks.
- You can use the same unique device to block IP addresses by selecting rules on devices automatically.
- To prevent access to the system by individuals using VPNs, you may use this click fraud software for fraud detection and automatically add VPN IPs for blocking.
- Automatically identify and classify low, medium, and high-level bots, spiders, crawlers, malware, spambots, and spyware submitting clicks on your ads.
- Exclude ad placements and automatically blacklist click sources (IPs, IP ranges) with the option of turning it on or off at any moment.
- The ability to customize and manage the site in granular detail, with extensive data at your fingertips, sets this software apart.
- Superior protection against fraudulent ad clicks beyond what Google Ads campaigns can give.
- Under certain conditions, you can instruct the software to react automatically.
ClickGuard comes in three different plans starting at $74 per month. The premium and Eliteguard packages cost monthly $99 & $124, respectively. You can save 20% for annual plans. All the packages offer apps for platforms like iOS, Android, Windows, macOS, and plugins for Shopify and WordPress.
ClickGUARD offers one of the most advanced platforms to fight ad fraud. It’s easy to use and even easier to get started with. The click fraud software has a wide range of features, making it suitable for businesses of all sizes, from small businesses to enterprises. Start a FREE trial to avoid click fraud detection against your ad campaigns.
2. PPC Protect
PPC Protect allows you to keep track of as many domains (or one domain) at a time via a web-based management dashboard. The proprietary self-learning AI algorithm can detect real-time IP addresses and block, detent, and protect your google ads for an infinite number of clicks. The Google Ads campaigns monitoring funnel on the platform is inconspicuous. It does not impact the user interface or experience and does not require any setup. Thanks to device ID tracking, Google ads will be protected even if a fraudulent click bot switches its IP address.
- PPC Protect covers your campaign of any size from fraud protection.
- The cloud-hosted SaaS has automated real-time IP blocking that detects a fraudulent click and removes the IP address from seeing advertisements.
- Beyond tracking PPC ad clicks, a comprehensive traffic monitoring solution allows you to keep track of other types of online traffic, such as google ads, social media posts, and incoming links.
- The software analyzes website traffic and creates a comprehensive profile that exposes fraudulent activity.
- Before blacklisting the device, the monitoring funnel collects 100 pieces of unique visitor data and assesses its threat level against known fraud detection records.
- There are no limits to the number of users that may access your ads, and roles can be assigned based on each user’s needs.
- For no extra cost, PPC Protect’s admin dashboard (centralized) allows you to add more than one domains from one location.
PPC Protect comes in three different pricing plans, pro, elite, and agency. In addition, they offer bespoke pricing to suit your needs.
PPC Protect is a premium tool offering many features to help businesses protect themselves from ad fraud. The software is easy to use and provides a quick and straightforward implementation. Additionally, the tool is compliant with CCPA and GDPR.
ClickCease is a click prevention software that uses proprietary technology to detect and prevent Google & Facebook Ads from click fraud prevention. The software is very effective in blocking fake impressions and clicks. In addition, it offers real-time protection against all types of click fraud, including PPC campaigns, display, and video advertising.
- ClickCease is straightforward to set up and operate.
- Reporting is easy and uncomplicated.
- Google Ads blocks invalid IP addresses and fraudulent click fraud protection software.
- On the standard plan, blocking isn’t automated, and you must manually add fraudulent IPs to Google Ads.
- You may specify how long an IP should be blocked or allowed.
- ClickCease immediately transmits phony IP addresses to your Google Ads blacklist in real-time, ensuring no money is wasted.
- It prevents accidental clicks on any mobile device.
- ClickCease ensures harmful IP addresses and ranges have been quarantined.
ClickCease comes in two plans. At $59 monthly, you can protect your ad accounts with up to 5000 clicks and add another $20 to make it to 10000 clicks! You can save 20% on an annual subscription. They also offer a 7-day FREE trial.
ClickCease is a reliable and affordable solution for small to midsize businesses. It’s easy to use and offers excellent protection against all types of click fraud. If you are looking for the Best Software for Cl in ick Fraud Prevention for your ad campaigns, start a 7-Day FREE Trial.
What Is The Best Clickfraud Protection Software?
We have reviewed three of the market’s best click fraud prevention software. All three have their advantages and disadvantages. It depends on your needs and which is best for you. All are great with Google Ads campaigns and other PPC ad campaigns.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can click fraud be prevented?
There are various ways to prevent click fraud. The most effective method is a real-time click prevention software that detects and blocks invalid clicks.
What is click fraud software?
The best click fraud prevention software can be used to notify and block invalid clicks on your PPC ads in real-time. It uses proprietary technology and an extensive database to protect your ad campaigns from click fraud.
Are botnets used for click fraud?
Yeah, several botnets are used for click fraud. A click bot is a bot that has been designed to commit click fraud.
How do I know if I’m a victim of click fraud?
There are several ways to tell if you’re a victim of click fraud. The most common is an increase in your cost per conversion without an increase in sales or leads. Another way to tell is if you see many clicks from countries you don’t advertise in.
How do you identify click fraud?
There are many indicators that can be used to identify click fraud. The most common indicators are:
- Suspicious IP addresses
- Abnormal click-through rates
- A high number of clicks from the same device
- Clicks that happen outside of regular business hours
How does Google detect fraud clicks on AdSense?
Google employs real-time detection and filtering technologies to analyze each click on an AdWords ad. They consider various data points for each click, including the time of the click, duplicate clicks, and other click patterns, to assess it.
How do I stop competitors from clicking on my Ads?
There are various ways to prevent AdSense (Display Network) & Google Search Ads fraud clicks. The most effective method is a real-time click fraud prevention software that detects and blocks invalid clicks.
One of the most serious worries for marketers worldwide is click fraud. Click bots with good design will also be programmed to perform activities that a genuine user would perform, such as mouse movements, random delays before acting, varied click timings, and so on.
The best click fraud prevention software can be used to notify and block invalid clicks on your PPC ads in real-time. It uses proprietary technology and an extensive database to protect your google ads and other ad campaigns from click fraud.
We reviewed three of the best click fraud prevention software on the market. All three have their advantages and disadvantages. It depends on your needs and which is best for you. All are great with Google Ads campaigns and other PPC ad campaigns.