Have you ever been stuck with your Google Shopping Ads? Maybe it is the long hours running a successful business takes or the multiple details for setting up your Google Shopping campaigns. Still, we must admit that crafting your campaign can be tricky at times, especially during those seasons of high-volume sales.
Dealing with every step of the process yourself is time-consuming, and the approach to work smarter, not harder, can become your best friend in such cases. You can rely on apps to relieve the burden from your already busy shoulders and automate the entire process.
To help you make the most of that valuable asset called time we brought you our list of the best Shopify Google Shopping apps. Read on to find our top picks.
An Overview of Shopping Campaigns
Forget about keywords because shopping campaigns do not use them. Instead, they rely on detailed product information, like image, brand, name, and price, to provide potential shoppers with a complete image of the potential and the price for the product even before they click on the ad. Making them more likely to purchase because they generally click after developing an interest in your product.
The attractiveness of these campaigns for digital marketers depends on multiple factors, between the most outstanding we find:
- Higher purchase intent thanks to the provided information.
- Display the full potential of your product or service by providing the information to support your claims.
- Cost-effectiveness is also a factor. You only pay when users click on your ad.
- Display your ads in multiple channels to reach a broader audience.
- Reduce your workload using automation tools to run your processes.
The Best Google Shopping Apps for Shopify
The market for apps is so vast and evergreen, that deciding which one to use can be challenging, and it is an excellent idea to take your time to determine the best solution for your marketing needs. However, time is a valuable asset in our busy lives, and for that reason, we decided to share our handpicked selection of the best Google Shopping Apps for Shopify.
Simprosys Google Shopping Feed
It is an app developed by Simprosys InfoMedia, aiming to simplify the process of setting up and managing your Google Ads campaigns. It helps you create custom feeds to include all the valuable information required for your Google Shopping. The app allows you to manage Google product categories, attributes, shipping, and tax setting.
- Integrates With Google Delivery Speed Estimates and Automated Discounts.
- Access to multi-language, multi-currency, and top-level domains.
- Customizable and robust filtering options.
- Use automated rules o assign values for different attributes.
- Create promotions feed, and support category-specific recommended attributes for FB.
You can access a free trial for 21 days, and the paid version starts at $4.99/Monthly (500 products), for 1000 products the fee is $8.99/Monthly, if you run a bigger operation you can opt for up to 5000 for $13.99/Month, and bigger businesses can find the best benefits paying $17.99/Monthly for up to 10000 products.
Google Shopping and Google Ads by Clever Commerce
Provided by Clever Ads, this app helps ecommerce business owners create and manage their Google shopping campaigns effectively. This app provides tools for Google Shopping feed management, product categorization, bidding strategies, and ad creation. What sets this app apart is the real-time analytics features that provide insights to evaluate and optimize to run the best campaigns possible.
- Get traditional search & display Google Ads campaigns.
- We create & optimize your Google Shopping Feed and upload it to Merchant Center.
- We create Google Shopping & Performance Max campaigns for you.
- Get your Google Ads conversion pixel installed with our app.
- We create Microsoft Ads campaigns and Microsoft Shopping campaigns.
- The Basic Plan is free and gives you access to keyword generation, Google Ads Search campaigns, Google Retargeting Campaigns, banner set, and Google Ads pixel integration.
- The Silver Plan costs $7.99/Monthly and lets you manage up to 500 products, with unlimited variants.
- The pricing for the Gold Plan is $15.99/Monthly and allows you to manage up to 1000 products.
- The Platinum Plan costs $29.99/Monthly and lets you manage more than 1000 products.
All paid plans give users access to Google Shopping Campaigns creation.
Nabu for Google Shopping Feed
Developed by AdNabu Global, Inc provides a 14-day trial to test their Google Shopping feed app. The tool simplifies the entire process to create and manage product data feed for Google Shopping. Its robust optimizing tools help you manage bids, track campaigns, and adjust your campaigns for the best results.
- Get keyword suggestions from Google Ads to improve feed performance
- AI product data feed optimization powered by ChatGPT
- Shopify markets support, including Subdomains, Custom domains, and subfolders.
- Customize with feed rules & send data via Metafields to Google Merchant Center
- Sell to your customers in their language and currency
- The Starter Plan is free to install for stores with less than ten orders and costs $4.99 plus 6 cents for every order above the initial 10.
- The Basic Plan costs $29.99/month. It does not have a user charge associated with up to 400 orders. Above that, the fee is 5 cents for every extra order.
- The Advanced Plan is $79.99/month, after 1500 orders, it has a 4cents fee for every order.
- The Plus Plan costs $249.99/month and does not have usage charges for up to 6000 orders. For above 6000 orders the fee is 3 cents per extra order.
Multifeeds for Google Shopping (Multiple Google Shopping Feeds)
This Google Shopping feed app enables merchants to create multiple product feeds for specific markets, demographics, or categories.
- Google feed, Facebook Feed, Bol.com, Bing, Pinterest, Klaviyo, and custom feeds
- Customizable expressions for feed attributes and product variants.
- Localized feeds in multiple currencies, languages, and domains.
- Fully support Shopify Markets as well as Global-E localization solution
- Support multiple translator apps including GTranslate, Weglot, Shopping language API
- The entry-level plan is free, but it has limited functionality and allows only 10 products.
- The Boutique Plan costs $5.95/month and it has all the features of the Free Plan, plus an upgrade of up to 1000 products.
- The Business Plan costs $25.95/month and it has all the features of the Boutique Plan, plus an upgrade of up to 10000 products.
- The Business Plan costs $75.95/month and it has all the features of the Business Plan and unlimited products.
How Do I Optimize My Shopify Store for Google?
Optimizing your Shopify online store for Google has the potential to boost your sales by increasing your visibility and driving traffic to your site from organic search queries. to optimize your Shopify Store for Google follow these steps.
- Enable ecommerce tracking on your Google Analytics to monitor all your transactions, and make sure your Shopify store is easy to navigate, including clear categories and subcategories.
- Compress your site’s images, and code complexity and optimize caching to improve the loading speed.
- Optimize your product titles and descriptions for Google Shopping search listings.
- Audit your checkout page to ensure all the provided links and buttons perform as expected.
- Build your Shopify collections by logically grouping items, so customers can easily find what they are searching for.
- Improve the search ranking on your page on Google search by providing metadata, keywords, and alt text.
- Conduct a Smart Shopping Campaign on Google and optimize for maximum ROI.
- Use the power of retargeting to display your ads to the undecided who have stopped by your online store without purchasing any items yet.
- Test all the elements on your site using Google Optimize.
Is Google Ads Good for Shopify?
Yes, It is. Google Ads is an excellent strategy to level up your Shopify marketing strategy. Google Ads helps you create targeted ads that will increase the visibility of your store, driving leads based on specific criteria related to your products and target audience, therefore is an excellent tool to drive leads that have the highest potential to become customers.
Note that Google helps you track performance metrics to adjust your ad campaign and optimize for the best results. When used strategically, Google Ads is a powerful tool to promote your Shopify store and generate revenue.
What Percentage Does Google Shopping Take?
Google Shopping takes a commission on every product sold using the platform. The commissions range from 5-15% and are charged to the retailer at the time of the purchase. It is difficult to provide the exact amount because the rate depends on several factors, for example, product category.
Google Shopping Feed apps are an excellent addition to your marketing tool suite. Finding apps for Shopify can become a challenge because you want to select carefully to increase your chances of success, take your time to search carefully, and evaluate your list of requirements and the goals for your ecommerce store. We hope you find value in our post. Thanks for reading!