As a marketing agency, presenting monthly reports to clients can be challenging, especially when you’re using multiple reporting tools to collect data from various sources. This is where Whatagraph review comes in – a marketing performance reporting solution that presents all your reports in one clean, dynamic report.
In this post, we will dive into Whatagraph’s features and explore its pros and cons to help you decide whether it’s the right tool for your business. Readers can expect a comprehensive review of the tool’s capabilities, advantages, and drawbacks. So, let’s dive in and explore the world of Whatagraph!
What is Whatagraph?
Whatagraph is a marketing performance reporting solution that provides an all-in-one reporting platform for businesses. It is a cloud-based tool that allows marketers to create customizable reports from multiple sources, including Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Instagram, and more.
This digital marketing reporting tool presents all reports in one file, making it easier for businesses to showcase the success of their campaigns to clients. Customization options on Whatagraph are easy to use, allowing marketers to customize reports to match their clients’ branding and specific needs.
You also get support for the following:
- Google Data Studio
- pre-made templates
- automated client reporting
- custom metrics that automatically pull data
- Marketing Analytics
What sets Whatagraph apart from other marketing reporting solutions is its ability to provide dynamic and visually appealing reports that make data more accessible and understandable. It offers a range of report templates that can be customized to create unique reports that match the business’s branding and style.
Another significant advantage of using Whatagraph is its ease of use. Marketers can easily connect their data sources and create reports in minutes. Additionally, Whatagraph’s customer support is available to help with any questions or issues that may arise. You can easily view client reports within the Account Manager.
How does Whatagraph work?
Most Whatagraph reviews won’t mention this, but creating reports is a straightforward process with this tool.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to use Whatagraph to create reports:
- Connect Your Data Sources: To start creating reports, the first step is to connect your data sources. Whatagraph supports many data sources, including Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Instagram, and more. You can connect your data sources by logging in to your accounts through Whatagraph or by granting access to your API keys.
- Choose Your Report Template: Whatagraph offers a range of report templates that you can choose from to create your report. You can select a template that best matches your needs and customize it to match your branding.
- Customize Your Report: Once you have chosen your report template, you can customize it to match your specific needs. You can add your logo, change colors, and add or remove sections. Whatagraph provides an easy-to-use drag-and-drop editor that makes customization a breeze.
- Select Your Data: You can select the data you want to include from your connected data sources in your report. You can choose metrics such as clicks, impressions, conversions, and more.
- Schedule Your Report: Once you have created your report, you can schedule it to be sent to your clients or team members. Whatagraph allows you to schedule reports daily, weekly, or monthly.
Whatagraph is a powerful marketing performance reporting solution offering various features to help businesses showcase their success. Here are some of the most important features of Whatagraph and how they can benefit businesses:
Whatagraph supports many data sources, including Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Instagram, and more. This means businesses can create reports that pull data from all their channels into one report, saving them time and effort.
Whatagraph offers a range of customizable report templates, meaning businesses can create reports that match their branding and style. Businesses can also customize templates to add or remove sections, making creating reports that meet their specific needs easy.
Whatagraph provides real-time data, meaning businesses can get up-to-date information about their marketing campaigns. Real-time data is essential for making informed decisions about marketing strategies.
Whatagraph allows businesses to schedule reports to be sent to clients or team members automatically. This feature saves businesses time and ensures that reports are delivered on time.
Whatagraph offers a drag-and-drop editor that makes it easy to customize reports. Businesses can easily add text, images, and charts to their reports.
By using Whatagraph’s features, businesses can create reports that showcase the success of their marketing campaigns. Multi-channel reporting and customizable templates make creating reports that meet their specific needs easy. Real-time data and automated reporting ensure that reports are always up-to-date and delivered on time. The easy-to-use editor means that businesses can create visually appealing reports that are easy to understand.
Whatagraph Pricing Plans
Whatagraph offers three pricing plans for its users: Professional, Premium, and Custom. Here’s an overview of each plan:
- Professional: The Professional plan is priced at $199 per month when billed annually. It includes up to 15 connected data sources, 20 reports, and five users. This plan is suitable for smaller businesses or agencies that need to generate basic marketing reports.
- Premium: The Premium plan is priced at $299 monthly when billed annually. It includes up to 30 connected data sources, up to 50 reports, and up to 15 users. This plan is suitable for larger businesses or agencies that need to generate more complex and detailed marketing reports.
- Custom: Whatagraph also offers a custom pricing plan for businesses with specific needs or requirements. The custom plan offers users unlimited connected data sources, unlimited reports, and unlimited users. This plan is suitable for large enterprises or agencies that require highly customized reporting solutions.
Pros and Cons of Whatagraph
Pros of Using Whatagraph:
- All-in-one Reporting: Whatagraph allows SEO agencies to present monthly reports to clients in a single file. This helps save time and creates a professional image for the agency.
- Easy Customization: Customizing reports is easier and more intuitive on Whatagraph than on other reporting tools.
- Time-Saving: Whatagraph saves a tremendous amount of time on client reporting, making it a favorite among marketers.
- Dynamic Reports: Whatagraph provides figures from various sources, allowing for the creation of clean and dynamic reports.
- Excellent Customer Service: Whatagraph’s customer service is excellent, with quick responses to queries.
- Impactful: Switching to Whatagraph has made a huge impact on companies, both for clients and teams.
- Helpful for Beginners: Whatagraph is helpful for beginners in the marketing industry, making it easier to step into new roles.
Cons of Using Whatagraph:
- GA4-Friendly: Some users hope that Whatagraph will become GA4-friendly soon.
- Limited Sources: Whatagraph has limited sources for each tier of membership, making it expensive for clients with multiple projects.
- Widget Issues: Sometimes, some of the widgets tweak out and no longer populate data, making it necessary to reconnect data sources or access points.
- Pricing: Whatagraph can be a bit expensive for small marketing agencies with a limited number of clients.
- Editing Speed: Whatagraph is a little slow when editing reports. Increasing the editing speed could improve the user experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the minimum system requirements for using Whatagraph?
There are no specific system requirements for using Whatagraph since it’s a cloud-based platform accessible through any modern web browser.
How do I connect data sources to my Whatagraph account?
To connect data sources to your Whatagraph account, you simply need to navigate to the “Data Sources” section in the left-hand menu, select the source you want to connect and follow the prompts to authenticate and authorize the connection.
What is the maximum number of data sources that can be integrated with Whatagraph?
The maximum number of data sources that can be integrated with Whatagraph depends on your pricing plan. The Professional plan allows up to 10 data sources, while the Premium plan allows up to 20 data sources. Depending on your specific needs, custom plans can support even more data sources.
Can I schedule reports to be automatically generated and sent to clients using Whatagraph?
Yes, you can schedule reports to be automatically generated and sent to clients using Whatagraph. This feature is available on both the Professional and Premium plans and can be configured by selecting the “Schedule” option when creating a report.
Is it possible to export reports in different file formats, such as PDF, CSV, or Excel?
Yes, exporting reports in different file formats such as PDF, CSV, or Excel is possible. To do this, select the report you want to export, click the “Export” button, and choose the desired file format. This feature is available on both the Professional and Premium plans.
Whatagraph saves time, simplifies the reporting process, and helps businesses make informed decisions based on accurate and up-to-date data. Businesses can use Whatagraph for marketing reporting to enhance their productivity and improve their overall performance.
If you’re looking for a powerful and customizable marketing reporting tool, Whatagraph is definitely worth considering. Its features and benefits make it a great choice for any business looking to take its reporting to the next level.