Welcome to this Invoca review, where we will look at the best way to optimize paid search in Google Ads with a call tracking platform.
Invoca is a call tracking and conversational analytics platform that helps businesses optimize their marketing campaigns by providing real-time insights into customer conversations. Invoca enables businesses to track the effectiveness of their paid search campaigns in Google Ads, helping them to improve their conversion rates, reduce their cost-per-click, and increase their ROI.
In this review, we will discuss what Invoca is and how it works, the benefits of using Invoca for businesses that use Google Ads, and how Invoca compares to other paid search optimization tools. We will also cover getting started with Invoca and the pricing structure for this platform.
What is Invoca?
Invoca is a powerful call-tracking and conversational analytics platform that helps businesses optimize their marketing campaigns by providing real-time insights into customer conversations. Invoca collects data from various channels, including:
- analysis and voice calls,
- website forms,
- phone calls
- examination and voice calls,
- inbound calls,
- to provide businesses with a comprehensive view of their customer’s journey.
One of the key ways that Invoca helps businesses optimize their marketing campaigns is by providing insights into the effectiveness of their paid search campaigns in Google Ads. With Invoca, businesses can track the phone calls from their Google Ads campaigns, including which keywords and ads drive the most calls for great customer support.
Tracking solutions previously did not come jam-packed with features. But Invoca provides a range of other features that make it stand out from other similar tools, including:
- Conversation Analytics: Invoca uses AI-powered speech analytics to transcribe, categorize, and score customer conversations, allowing businesses to gain insights into customer needs and preferences.
- Call Attribution: Invoca provides real-time call attribution, allowing businesses to track which marketing campaigns drive phone calls and adjust their strategies accordingly.
- Personalized Caller Experience: Invoca enables businesses to provide a personalized caller experience using data from previous interactions to inform future conversations.
How does Invoca work?
Like most call-tracking solutions, Invoca collects and analyzes data from various channels, including phone calls, website forms, and chat, to provide businesses with a comprehensive view of their customers’ journey with phone call data.
Here’s how it works:
Integration with Google Ads
Invoca integrates seamlessly with Google Ads, allowing businesses to track phone calls generated from their campaigns. When a customer clicks on a Google ad and calls the business, Invoca tracks network calls and provides real-time insights into which ads and keywords drive the most calls.
Call Tracking and Conversation Analytics
Invoca tracks and records call, transcribing and categorizing them using AI-powered speech analytics. This allows businesses to gain insights into customer needs and preferences, and use that information to improve their marketing campaigns.
Real-time Call Attribution
Invoca provides real-time call attribution, allowing businesses to track which marketing campaigns are driving phone calls and adjust their strategies accordingly. This data can be used to optimize ad spend, improve keyword targeting, and increase ROI for all those campaigns.
Personalized Caller Experience
Invoca enables great account managers with a personalized caller experience by using data from previous interactions to inform future conversations. This can help businesses build stronger customer relationships and improve overall customer satisfaction.
In addition to its core features, Invoca also has a range of integrations with other marketing tools, including Google Analytics, Salesforce, and Marketo. These integrations allow businesses to seamlessly connect Invoca with their existing marketing tech stack and gain even more insights into their customers’ journeys.
Benefits of using Invoca
There are several benefits to using Invoca for businesses that use Google Ads to drive leads and sales. Here are a few:
Improved Conversion Rates
Invoca provides businesses with valuable insights into customers’ conversations when they call, allowing them to identify key pain points and tailor their messaging accordingly. Businesses can improve conversion rates and drive more sales by better understanding customer needs.
Reduced Cost-Per-Click (CPC)
Using Invoca’s call tracking software and conversation analytics, businesses can identify which keywords and ads drive phone calls with the highest conversion rates. This data can be used to optimize campaigns and reduce cost-per-click (CPC), ultimately driving better results at a lower cost.
Invoca’s real-time call attribution and conversation analytics give businesses a complete view of their marketing funnel, allowing them to identify which campaigns and channels drive the most revenue. This data can be used to make informed decisions about where to allocate marketing spend, ultimately driving increased ROI.
The software’s ability to provide businesses with real-time insights into customer conversations can lead to improved conversion rates, reduced cost-per-click, and increased ROI. With a proven track record of success, it’s clear why so many businesses rely on Invoca to optimize their Google Ads campaigns.
Invoca vs. other paid search optimization tools
Invoca is just one of many paid search optimization tools available today. Here’s a comparison of Invoca to some other popular options:
Google Ads Conversion Tracking
Google Ads Conversion Tracking is a free tool that allows businesses to track website actions such as form submissions and page views. While it’s useful for tracking online conversions, it doesn’t provide insights into phone calls or other offline actions.
CallRail is a call tracking and analytics tool that gives businesses insights into phone calls generated from marketing campaigns. While it’s similar to Invoca in many ways, it doesn’t offer the same level of conversation analytics or integrations with other marketing tools.
Marchex is another call tracking and conversation analytics tool that provides businesses with insights into phone calls generated from marketing campaigns. While it has similar features to Invoca, it can be more expensive and doesn’t have the same level of integration with other marketing tools.
Some of the key differences between Invoca and these other tools include the following:
- Comprehensive Data: Invoca collects data from multiple channels, including phone calls, website forms, and chat, to provide businesses with a complete view of their customer’s journey. Other tools may only provide insights into website actions or phone calls.
- AI-powered Analytics: Invoca’s conversation analytics are powered by AI, allowing businesses to gain insights into customer needs and preferences at scale. Other tools may not have the same level of sophistication when it comes to analyzing conversations.
- Integrations: Invoca has integrations with various other marketing tools, including Google Analytics, Salesforce, and Marketo. This allows businesses to connect Invoca with their existing marketing tech stack and gain even more insights into their customers’ journeys.
Some potential pros of using Invoca compared to other tools include its comprehensive data collection, AI-powered analytics, and range of integrations. Some potential cons include cost, as Invoca is a premium tool with pricing based on usage and a steeper learning curve due to its advanced features.
Getting started with Invoca
Getting started with Invoca is a relatively straightforward process. Here are the steps businesses can take to get started:
- Sign Up: The first step is to sign up for Invoca by visiting their website and filling out a form with basic information about your business. A sales representative will then be in touch to discuss pricing and set up your account.
- Implement Tracking Code: Once you’ve signed up, the next step is to implement the Invoca tracking code on your website. This will allow Invoca to collect data on website form submissions and other online actions.
- Set Up Call Tracking: If you’re interested in call tracking, the next step is to set up a call tracking number through Invoca. This number can be used in your Google Ads campaigns and other marketing channels to track phone calls generated from your campaigns.
- Integrate with Other Tools: Invoca offers integrations with a wide range of other marketing tools, including Google Analytics, Salesforce, and Marketo. Integrating Invoca with these tools can provide even more insights into your customers’ journeys.
- Configure Conversation Analytics: Invoca’s conversation analytics can provide valuable insights into customer needs and preferences. To get started with conversation analytics, businesses will need to configure their settings and train the AI model to recognize key phrases and topics.
Setting up Invoca involves implementing tracking code, setting up call tracking, integrating with other tools, and configuring conversation analytics. Invoca’s customer support team is available to help businesses through each step of the process and ensure a smooth implementation.
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of data does Invoca collect?
Invoca collects data on website form submissions, online actions, and phone calls generated from marketing campaigns. The platform also uses AI to analyze conversations and identify key phrases and topics.
Can Invoca integrate with other marketing tools?
Yes, Invoca offers integrations with a wide range of marketing tools, including Google Analytics, Salesforce, and Marketo. These integrations can provide businesses with a more comprehensive view of the customer journey.
How does Invoca handle call tracking?
Invoca offers businesses a unique phone number to use in their marketing campaigns. When a customer calls this number, Invoca tracks the call and provides data on the customer’s journey. This helps businesses understand which campaigns are driving phone calls and optimize their marketing accordingly.
Is it difficult to implement Invoca’s tracking code on a website?
No, implementing Invoca’s tracking code is a relatively simple process. Businesses must add the code to their website’s header or footer to collect data.
How does Invoca protect user data?
Invoca takes user data privacy and security seriously. The platform is compliant with GDPR, CCPA, and other data privacy regulations. Invoca also offers data retention controls and works with businesses to ensure that their data is stored and handled securely and competently while tracking network calls.
Invoca is an important step for businesses that use Google Ads to ensure they get the most out of their campaigns. Invoca’s features and capabilities make it stand out from other paid search optimization tools, offering businesses a competitive edge. By signing up for Invoca, businesses can gain valuable insights and optimize their paid search campaigns for maximum success.