Businesses need to clearly understand their lead generation and conversion rates to thrive in the internet age. Tracking and managing leads can be a daunting task, but businesses must ensure that they are not missing out on potential revenue. This is where this WhatConverts review comes in – an all-in-one lead management and conversion tracking platform with a call tracking service.
This post will provide an in-depth review of WhatConverts, including its features, pricing, and pros and cons.
What is WhatConverts?
WhatConverts is a lead management and conversion tracking platform that helps businesses track their marketing efforts and website activity. It gives businesses valuable insights into their website’s traffic and leads, allowing them to optimize their marketing strategies and improve their conversion rates. This tracking software helps you provide stellar customer service.
Some of the main features of WhatConverts include lead capture and management, call tracking and recording, form tracking and recording, conversion tracking, keyword tracking, and integrations with other platforms such as Google Analytics, AdWords, and CRM systems.
WhatConverts can benefit businesses in several ways. Firstly, it provides a centralized location for managing all leads and conversions, making it easier for businesses to identify their most effective marketing channels and optimize their campaigns. It makes it easy for tracking Google Analytics’ actual conversions.
Secondly, the platform provides valuable insights into website visitor behavior and conversion paths, allowing businesses to identify areas for improvement and increase their overall conversion rates.
Finally, the call tracking and recording features can help businesses improve their customer service and sales process by analyzing calls and identifying areas for improvement.
WhatConverts differs from other lead management and conversion tracking platforms in its all-in-one approach. Instead of using multiple platforms to track leads and conversions, WhatConverts provides a comprehensive solution that includes all the necessary features in one platform.
This call-tracking software simplifies the tracking process for businesses and provides them with a more accurate and complete picture of their marketing performance.
Key features of WhatConverts
Amazing customer service doesn’t come in a vacuum. Here’s how Whatconverts helps you:
- Lead capture and management: WhatConverts allows businesses to capture leads from various sources, including phone calls, contact forms, web chats, and e-commerce transactions. It provides businesses with a dashboard that shows them all their leads in one place, making it easy to manage and follow up with them. Businesses can also add notes, tags, and custom fields to leads to help them better understand the lead’s context and track their progress through the sales funnel.
- Call tracking and recording: WhatConverts offers call tracking and recording features that allow businesses to track calls from various sources, including phone numbers on their website, Google Ads, and social media ads. This feature also enables businesses to record calls, track call duration, and analyze call transcripts.
- Form tracking and recording: WhatConverts also tracks and records form submissions on a business’s website, allowing businesses to see which forms are generating the most leads and conversions.
- Conversion tracking: WhatConverts tracks and reports on various types of conversions, including phone calls, contact form submissions, e-commerce transactions, and more. This feature enables businesses to see which marketing channels are driving the most conversions and optimize their campaigns accordingly.
- Keyword tracking: WhatConverts also provides businesses with keyword tracking, allowing them to see which keywords are driving the most leads and conversions.
- Integrations with other platforms: WhatConverts integrates with various platforms, including Google Analytics, AdWords, and CRM systems.
How to use WhatConverts
Setting up and using WhatConverts is a straightforward process.
Here’s how you can use it for lead tracking and amazing customer support:
1. Installing the tracking code on a website:
- Sign up for an account with WhatConverts and log in to your dashboard.
- Click on “Install Code” in the left-hand menu.
- Copy the tracking code and paste it into the header or footer of your website.
- Save the changes and wait for WhatConverts to start tracking your website’s activity.
2. Setting up lead capture forms:
- Click on “Forms” in the left-hand menu.
- Click on “New Form” to create a new form.
- Choose the type of form you want to create, such as a contact or lead generation form.
- Customize the form fields, design, and settings according to your preferences.
- Save the form and copy the code to embed it on your website. Now you can do web form tracking with accurate lead data.
3. Configuring call tracking:
- Click on “Calls” in the left-hand menu.
- Click on “New Tracking Number” to create a new call tracking number.
- Choose the area code and a number of the tracking number.
- Configure the settings for the tracking number, such as the hours of operation and call recording options.
- Save the tracking number and add it to your website, Google Ads, or other marketing campaigns.
4. Using the reporting and analytics features:
- Click on “Reports” in the left-hand menu.
- Choose the type of report you want to view, such as lead source or conversion report.
- Customize the report settings, such as the date range and filters.
- View and analyze the report data to identify areas for improvement in your marketing campaigns.
Pricing and Plans
WhatConverts offers four pricing plans to cater to different business needs.
Here is a breakdown of the pricing and plans:
- Call Tracking plan: This plan costs $30 per month and includes all the essential features for call tracking. It offers an instant call tracking number and dynamic number insertion to track phone calls. This plan also includes call tracking and recording features.
- Plus plan: The Plus plan costs $60 per month and includes all the features of the Call Tracking plan, plus additional features such as tracking calls, forms, and chats. It also offers campaign and keyword reporting and integration with Bing, Google Ads, and Analytics.
- Pro plan: The Pro plan costs $100 per month and includes all the features of the Plus plan, as well as additional features such as call flows, report builder, scheduled reports, HIPAA compliance, and API access. With the Pro plan, businesses can easily send and receive leads from third-party software.
- Elite plan: The Elite plan costs $160 per month and includes all the features of the Pro plan, along with additional features such as customer journey tracking, multi-click marketing attribution, pages visited, and security controls.
Businesses can choose the best plan for their needs based on their budget, the features they require, and the size of their business. The Call Tracking plan is sufficient for small businesses that require only call tracking. However, for businesses that need more advanced features such as lead capture forms and multi-channel tracking, the Plus or Pro plans would be more suitable. The Elite plan is ideal for larger businesses that require advanced analytics and security features.
Pros and Cons of WhatConverts
Like any tool, WhatConverts has its pros and cons. Here is a breakdown of some of the advantages and disadvantages of using WhatConverts:
- One platform for lead management and conversion tracking: WhatConverts offers a comprehensive suite of features for lead management and conversion tracking, including call tracking and recording, form tracking and recording, conversion tracking, and keyword tracking. With all these features in one platform, businesses can easily manage their leads and conversions without having to use multiple tools.
- User-friendly interface: WhatConverts has a user-friendly interface that is easy to navigate and use. Businesses can set up and configure their tracking and reporting features without any technical knowledge.
- Great customer support: WhatConverts has a dedicated customer support team available to assist businesses with any issues or questions. They offer support via email, phone, and live chat, and have received positive feedback for their responsiveness and expertise.
- No free plan: WhatConverts does not offer a free plan, which can be a disadvantage for small businesses that have limited budgets. However, they do offer a 14-day free trial, which allows businesses to test out the platform before committing to a paid plan.
- Can be expensive for small businesses: WhatConverts pricing plans can be expensive for small businesses, particularly if they only need basic call tracking features. However, the higher-priced plans offer more advanced features that may be necessary for larger businesses.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I install the WhatConverts tracking code on my website?
To install the WhatConverts tracking code on your website, copy the code from your WhatConverts account and paste it into the header section of your website’s HTML code. You can also use a tag manager like Google Tag Manager to simplify installation.
How does WhatConverts track phone calls?
WhatConverts tracks phone calls by providing you with a unique tracking number for each campaign or source. When a visitor calls that number, WhatConverts records the call and attributes it to the correct campaign or source. You can also set up dynamic number insertion to show the visitor’s original phone number on your website.
Can I integrate WhatConverts with other platforms?
Yes, WhatConverts offers integrations with a variety of platforms, including Google Analytics, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Salesforce, and more. This allows you to import your data into other tools you’re already using, making it easier to analyze and act on your data with digital marketing efforts.
How do WhatConverts record form submissions?
WhatConverts records form submissions by automatically detecting form submissions on your website and capturing the data entered by the visitor. You can also set up custom form fields to capture additional data.
Can I export my data from WhatConverts?
Yes, WhatConverts allows you to export your data in a variety of formats, including CSV, Excel, and PDF. This allows you to analyze your data with other tools or share it with other members of your team. You can also schedule automatic reports to be sent to your email at regular intervals. Get in touch with their customer service team in case of any issues.
WhatConverts is an all-in-one platform for lead management and conversion tracking that can help businesses improve their lead generation and conversion rates. Its key features include lead capture and management, call tracking and recording, form tracking and recording, conversion tracking, keyword tracking, and integrations with other platforms. Businesses can easily use WhatConverts to set up and configure these features, and choose from a range of pricing plans to suit their needs.
While WhatConverts has its pros and cons, we recommend it as a valuable tool for businesses looking to improve their lead management and conversion-tracking efforts. With its comprehensive suite of features and user-friendly interface, businesses can effectively manage their leads and conversions. We encourage readers to try out WhatConverts for themselves, taking advantage of the 14-day free trial to test out the platform and determine if it’s the right fit for their business.